Thursday, July 31, 2014

calla justine newborn

-----
meet calla justine
-----

Our little Miss Calla Justine,
was due to arrive by c-section August 14 just as school,
swimming lessons, soccer
and dance would be starting up again for 
her big sister and brother. 
I think God knew how busy we would be during her arrival time,
so he decided to send our little miracle 
a little early so our entire family could truly enjoy her. The day she was born was no ordinary day for us.
It was our 13th wedding anniversary.
I had just dropped the kids off at my mom's 
for the afternoon and an overnight. 
Nate and I were going to enjoy a night out.
We were planning on leaving our house around 3:30
when my water broke at 3:00. 
Instead of spending time together on the town, 
we were now spending our anniversary in the hospital.
Calla arrived at 5:47 that evening
weighing in at 5 lbs 10oz and 18.5 inches long. 
She is such a little miracle,
and we are all in LOVE.















congrats nate, sheila, connor & alison!
calla is an absolute little dolly! 
thank you for having me do your photos!
-kelsy


No comments:

Post a Comment